Vital Hike Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy relates to the Vital Hike website www.vitalhike.co.uk only, and explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
This Policy was last updated 23/05/2018
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to Eddie Dunkerley at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Vital Hike Ltd, a company registered in Scotland SC390073.
You can contact us at:
18 High Street
Newport on Tay
Our phone number is: 01382 250 240
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our services, submit an enquiry, or if you register to receive one of our newsletters.
The personal information we collect may include:
· your questions and enquiries, if you contact us
· your name, email address and phone number, should you fill out our contact form
· your email address and subscription preferences, should you choose to signup to our newsletter
· how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website(s) and the service that we provide to you. They are not used to collect any personal information.
You can deny the use and saving of cookies by accessing your browser settings. However, please be aware that turning off cookies may result in a loss of functionality when using a website.
Google Analytics stores information about:
· the pages you visit on our website
· how long you spend on each page of our website
· how you got to our website
· what you click on while you’re visiting the website
Google Analytics does not collect or store any data that could be used to personally identify you. We use Google Analytics data to make sure that the Vital Hike website is meeting the needs of users and to also make improvements to user experience.
Otherwise, we may use your information to:
· process an enquiry you have made
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
· seek your views or comments on the services we provide
· send you communications which are of legitimate interest to you as a client. If you are an existing client we may email you about anything that affects our ability to provide services to you, for example, information about required technology or security updates
· send you communications that may be of interest to you if you have signed up to receive newsletter updates by selecting this option when filling out our contact form
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example to prevent fraud or another crime.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the forms on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email or unsubscribing from our newsletter.
The information we collect from you is stored on computers and servers based in the United States. However, our suppliers may host, transfer, or process data in other countries through third parties that manage their services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com
You also have the right to request:
· information about how your personal data is processed
· a copy of that personal data
· that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
Our website may contain links to other websites. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked websites, and cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website.